- Take One by Karen Kingsbury
- Soul's Gate by Jim Rubart
- Islands and Insulin by Erin Spineto
- Awaken by Katie Kacvinsky
- The Maze Runner by James Dashner
- Can't Let You Go by Jenny B. Jones
- Just Strength by Caroline George
- 1989 by Taylor Swift
- Bethel worship music
- Homemade sugar-free, dairy-free, and organic lattes: pumpkin spice, Mexican mochas, peanut butter mochas, cinnamon, etc.
- Editing/rewriting the sequel to Purple Moon
- Working for Devozine as apart of their Teen Advisory Board
- Continuing to write articles for Whole Magazine
- On a book tour with teen author, Caroline George
- Creating a new design for my website
|When I visited my sister and her husband in NY last August--don't worry,|
I'm not usually that small. This was before my diagnosis.
|Visiting my other sister & brother-in-law in Charleston, SC last July. |
(And no that horse is not my sister.)
|My article is on the cover of Guide magazine! =)|
|The first stop on my book tour this fall at a homeschool group in Charleston, SC.|
|The second stop on my book tour at the school I used to attend. =)|
|Peanut butter mocha at one of my favorite coffee shops.|
|Fourth stop on my book tour with author Caroline George in Forest City, NC.|
- Halloween! Or as what I like to call, "fall celebration day".
- Thanksgiving--my second favorite holiday!
- My 21st birthday. =)